SPAIN BIKE TOURING is a project promoted by funbici.org that aims to integrate wonderful touring routes along Spain and Portugal to promote travelling by bike. The goal is offering an easy-use map for cyclists to travel all over Iberian Peninsula under the parameters of low traffic and ciclable ways.
Please note that all those cycling routes have been tested by our collaborators, but funbici.org will not assume any responsibility due to incidents that may occur during a bicycle trip. The maintenance and signaling of roads belong to the public administration, and cyclists must respect the signs even when a track could pass through an incorrect or prohibited road.
- Circular a Girona. Pirinexus
- Circular por Teruel, Alto Tajo, Serranía de Cuenca y Gúdar-Javalambre
- Circular al País Vasco – Euskal Herria
- Ávila – Salamanca por los Caminos Teresianos y la Vía de la Plata
- Camino Olvidado – Viejo Camino de Santiago – Valmaseda (Vizcaya) – Finisterre (Galicia)
- Vía Verde de Ojos Negros
- Ruta del Mediterráneo (Alicante – Cartagena)